Haircut Vs. Mood - Long lost passion
So after a while, I am going to share another personal experience with regard to my mood. I used to say "My Passion is my haircut" not because I found other passions such as, leadership and all that :), but my hair has been pathetic due to 2 reasons
- I get an awful haircut once in 6 weeks
- I don't maintain my hair as much I used to do when I was a teenager.
But after the last 3 haircuts I realized that a haircut directly affects one's mood. Because, soon after the haircut you feel horrible because, when you are having that shower after a haircut, You can realize that there are several uneven places that needs some more trimming, or you realize that some places are over-trimmed and you cant do anything about it. and then after a couple of weeks you feel even horrible because, now those uneven places starts to get visible and you want another haircut, but the hair is not grown enough for that. And then when your hair grows, you feel bad because your hair would have looked awesome if not for that over trimmed places!
I went through the same cycle 3 times (yes I admit that I am stupid enough to go to the same person thrice. In fact, the first time I got in to fight with him)
It because this idiot tries to make your head look round and nice instead of evenly trimming the hair. every time when I go for the haircut I say, "I need all my hair to have the same length. Make it 1 1/2 minimum" But this idiot ends up trimming the top left side down to about a half of an inch! So today, I came home - Furious- and asked Mom to shorten my hair and make it even. And she did. now my hair is extremely short, and I cant do anything with it.
Now, I am sure I am going to feel bad for a month or more, because I don't have the option of styling my hair.
A couple of things to keep in mind. And a note to self.
- The Haircut is an important factor for a good mood during the month.
- Be clear with your instructions on how you need your hair.
- If a person ruins your hair once, there is a huge possibility of him doing the same next time (and the next couple of time).
- Spending a couple hundreds on a proper haircut is never a waste because the return on investment is a good mood until you go for the next haircut, which is going to be a good one provided that you adhere to the above instructions.
Ashan's look of the month.